i miss driving.
and i'm so disappointed with my interim report's results.
anyway, meiqing's is at shanghai for these few days. her family have came to china visiting. they'll be coming to suzhou probably on friday or saturday.
till then, i will be stuck alone and have the freedom to mess up our room.
anyway, here's 13 rules of leadership from Colin Powell's Rules.
1. It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done!
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don't let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can't make someone else's choices. You shouldn't let someone else make yours.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision. Be demanding.
12. Don't take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
i like point 7.