worth doing


i know, i should be sleeping. my brain's dead but i still don't want to sleep.




let me recap about my day today.

we had a fire drill which many of us thought that it was a false alarm. we stood outside in the negative weather for about 15 minutes or so.

then i had events lessons that where i enjoyed alot because i was given cadbury chocolates by the lecturer.

it was also my second day for german classes. so far still okay. i'm liking it more but it does take up alot of my time, which is like 8 hours every week. but languages are interesting i guess.

work and readings are piling up like crazy. my mind is going crazy too. i can't concentrate in work there are so many thoughts going on in my big brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market