shopping trips w mom


normally when mom's off, we would usually go on shopping trips. i dont really take alot of pictures while shopping. most of the time we would go to macys or century21. sometimes to bloomingdales. macys and century21 are much more affordable & offer great discounts!













anyways, if you meet my mom and i. please tell her that we both look like sisters. she'll be really flattered even though she'll deny it. hahaha.









i always wanted a ballerina tulle. but my mom thinks i'm childish lah.












my outfit when we went shopping at bloomingdales. one of the salesperson complimented on it & asked where i bought it. CENTURY21!








my mom was wearing my top.... we share clothes & sometimes shoes.

























one of our buys. my mom bought a tokidoki BLUE mascara from sephora...... so hip right.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market