coffee at curious teepee




 
ever since i've went to korea to visit my sis, i've developed this habit of hanging out at cafes. everyday me and evon would visit cafes while we were at seoul. i'm going to blog about it once i've get my pics sorted. & that reminds me that i've never even posted about my 2009 trip to korea as well.  
 
hmmm.. lets just see how much i can do.  
 
so after coming back i've also met up with ash. miss her loads. there were so much things to be said.  
 
we had lunch at taka basement. & managed to stumbled onto curious teepee at *scape.  
 
 

 
 
 
it was quiet for most part, it was a nice place to chill during weekdays afternoons. there's also a lifestyle shop.  
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
we ordered waffles w movenpick as well. it was freshly made.  





 
 

 
 
 
 
 
& i was pleasantly surprised with the feather coffee art on my coffee. hehs.  
 

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market