Sapa; the morning trek



I had difficulty choosing the photos so this will be a image heavy post again.

We started the trek down the hills with a group of tourist. There were natives that followed us and helped us along the way. It was raining and it was muddy. I was so grateful for their help because I had difficulty walking properly because I was not wearing the correct shoe. I did not know the walk is going to be steep and slippery.














happy and carefree boy




my hair is soaking up the rain water.






this way down the steep slopes of Sapa hills





We passed by rivers where we soaked our feet from all the mud.





Wrong shoes!





They were holding our hands during places that were difficult to walk.






Through the rice paddies~







We passed by places where there were families selling water. While we took a break.





I wondered what they have in their baskets.





A horse and a fox. Handicrafts from the natives.






When the sun came out. We got sheltered from their umbrellas.




This little child saw us walking from far away and ran all the way down.



He wanted us to buy the bracelets that he had on his hand.







I got a heart.



A break.





Sometimes we take our break at people's homes where we could see little children.









We walked about 2-3 hours down hill and it extremely tiring as it was muddy and I was trying to balance properly with my wrong sandals. We ended up at the village of Lao Chai where we had our lunch.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market