Tokyo Day 3; Asakusa, Shin-Nakamise Shopping Street, Don Quixote

We also explored Shin-Nakamise shopping street which runs perpendicular to Nakamise street.



So many interesting sights and a ninja in sight.



The ice cream caught my eye. Purple taro.




They had even more goodies inside but i could not stuff myself anymore so i did not buy it. I feel like trying them right now looking at the pictures.




Yumsss.





We chance upon the huge Don Quijote store at Asakusa. I was jumping up and down when i see that because I know that this is the store for everything - literally!



Lots of green tea stuff! I bought almost everything on this rack.



Nyanko sensei. Wanted to buy but no luggage space. :(



Printed Marshmellows!





My haul - only from the 1st floor.  I bought more stuff from other floors like makeup and random useless stuff. I even bought a takoyaki pan here!





After that we explore the area. I loved how there are quaint cafes and restaurants. I think Asakusa could be a nice place to stay just to explore the cafes here.









After walking, i spotted a dango shop! haha went to buy a mitarashi and hanabi dango. Everytime i watch an anime and when the characters is eating dango, it makes me hungry. So finally, i get to try them!!





There were so many others. I want to try all!!!





Very happy girl.



 I prefer the hanabi dango to the mitarashi ones














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market