Tokyo Itinerary 22 – 28 May 2014
Day 1: First Look
Day 2: Mount Fuji
Day 3: Culture & Food
- Tsukiji Fish Market: Lovely food and sushi!
- Asakusa: Sensoji temple, Shin-Nakamise Shopping Belt
- Akihabara: Otaku heaven!
Day 4: Cartoon Kinda Day
- Meiji Shrine: I love the greens.
- Harajuku: Colours, teens, crepes.
- One Piece Store: Everything One Piece can be found here!
- Alice in a Dancing Land Restaurant: Beautifully themed restaurant with really good food!
Day 5: Theme park day Disneysea
- 1st look at Disneysea
- Mermaid Lagoon & Arabian Coast
- Mediterranean Harbour & American Waterfront
- Easter in New York: The only show i manage to catch.
- Food trails: Lunch & such, yummy special flavoured popcorn
Day 6: Hot Spring
Day 7: Home Sweet Home
I had a memorable time in Tokyo and I really love travelling in Japan. Can't wait to be back in Japan and explore more.