Krabi; Cooking Thai Food
On our last day at Krabi, we went for a cooking class!
We signed up for Smart Cook Thailand. In the morning we had a driver who picked us up at the hotel and to a bungalow.
There were five of us. Our classmates were 2 japanese, 1 chinese who speaks really good japanese and thai.
We got to choose what we would like to cook within each category:
1. Curry Paste : Green, Red, Phanaeng
2. Curry : Green, Red, Phanaeng
3. Soup : Tom yum, Tom kha
4. Chicken dish: Padthai, Cashew, Sweet and sour
5. Spring roll: Fresh, fried or banana
6. Salad: Papaya, Cucumber
7. Dessert: Mango sticky rice, Banana and Pumpkin in coconut soup.
We made curry paste.
Job well done!
We tried this lovely noodle store which is next to Peace Laguna.