Year 2015 & turning 25.

Ending the last post of the year with my birthday (on 21 July, i also had a separate celebration at Nat's place).

This year i have turned a quarter century old. And it's also my first time fretting about the future - going through a quarter life crisis! Sometimes you are expected to achieve and behave a certain way when you are that age. I have always refuse to think that way and go through a cookie cutter life, so i am glad that i have seek out adventures since i turned 19. I do miss the freedom and craziness in my younger days.

To fuel my cravings for adventures, I need to find a way to get a proper income and I am really glad for my work. I am so happy that i managed to head to Japan this year because it is my dream. Japan didn't disappoint and I fell in love with the place.

Also, I didn't regret investing in a new camera - GX7 this year. My EPL1 has finally retired after 4 years of heavy usage. I am glad I am able to record all my happy memories.

This year I am also grateful for being much closer to my friends from secondary school. Random lunch dates with the CBD people and travelling to Surabaya together was a precious time to me.

Lastly, I am glad that Kevin finally graduated and found a wonderful job. I am so happy that he loves the things that I am passionate in (photography, one piece and eating). Hopefully, he will love reading soon, or in the future.

A few things I am guilty about for 2014 was that i didn't manage to call or talk to my mom so much. I will strive to communicate more. And also, for SLA, we didn't spend much time together this year because everyone is busy travelling at different periods. Lastly, I hope I can help Ash as much as possible.

This post is the wordiest post since a while.

So here are some pictures from my birthday.

My birthday was simple, we ate at Platypus for lunch, dessert at Tai Parfait and dinner at Stuttgart Blackforest Boutique S-Cafe.



























Ending off with a lovely cake from Mom paid by Gina.


Popular posts from this blog

Taichung; Miyahara 宮原眼科

Taichung; Fantasy Story

Taichung; Yi Zhong Jie Night Market